Sunday 1 April 2012

BYS Glow in the dark nail polish -REVIEW-

Hey everyone, today I will be reviewing BYS Glow in the dark nail polish!!




It comes a plastic box, the back reads:
Stand out with BYS Glow In The Dark Top Coat
Apply it over BYS base colour or use it as a clear top coat, then wait until the lights go out!!
It says to do 1-3 coats.


With the first coat after it dried and I held my hand to the light, it glowed brightly but was a bit scratchy by its self. I recommend applying two coats so your nail will fully glow without any gaps where the brush missed. The third coat just makes it stronger. Without a base coat it turns out very shiny but the minus side is you have to charge it up, but it is great for a party or sleepovers. When applying watch out where it goes, because if a tiny bit goes over your nail even the glows with your nails!! Over all I think it is a great buy and would rate it  
4 and a half stars, because you have to charge under a light for a long time if you want it to glow for a few minutes.


Keep your nails colourful!!~Pretty 'N' Polish Alyssa

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I'd just like to clarify what you mean by charge? As you stated before in your review and also what to you mean when you said "held it up to the light"? Do you need a special light for it to glow or somethig?
    Much thanks and I await your reply :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they mean hold it under a bright light source for a few minutes. Holding it up to a glowing flashlight for about 10 minutes usually does it for me...and the glow lasts for the whole night usually!

      Delete
  2. I think they mean hold it under a bright light source for a few minutes. Holding it up to a glowing flashlight for about 10 minutes usually does it for me...and the glow lasts for the whole night usually!

    ReplyDelete